Comparing TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R vs. NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1 vs TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R was produced 2014-11-20 and NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1 went on sale 2014-11-20
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R - HDD, while TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R and TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R drives is and 2,127 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R and NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R
Release Date: 2014-11-20
Memory Size: 465.8 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 647
NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1:
Name: NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1
Release Date: 2022-02-10
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 14630
Read Speed: 2,127 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 974 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R and NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R and NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R has a memory size of 465.8 GB and a PassMark score of 647, NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1 comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 14630. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1 has a read speed of 2,127 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 974 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R is available at NA, while NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050R and NVMe KINGSTON OM8PDP3256B-AB1 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.