Comparing TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB vs. NVMe ADATA SX8200NP in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing NVMe ADATA SX8200NP vs TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB was produced 2016-06-10 and NVMe ADATA SX8200NP went on sale 2016-06-10
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB - SSD, while TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB and TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB drives is 1,640 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB and NVMe ADATA SX8200NP. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB:
Name: TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB
Release Date: 2016-06-10
Memory Size: 953.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 13398
Read Speed: 1,640 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,028 MBytes/Sec
NVMe ADATA SX8200NP:
Name: NVMe ADATA SX8200NP
Release Date: 2018-07-12
Memory Size: 447.1 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 18410
In this side-by-side comparison of TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB and NVMe ADATA SX8200NP, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB and NVMe ADATA SX8200NP offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB has a memory size of 953.9 GB and a PassMark score of 13398, NVMe ADATA SX8200NP comes with a memory size of 447.1 GB and a PassMark score of 18410. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB boasts a read speed of 1,640 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,028 MBytes/Sec, whereas NVMe ADATA SX8200NP has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB is available at 148.88, while NVMe ADATA SX8200NP can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between TOSHIBA RD400 NVMe 1TB and NVMe ADATA SX8200NP highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.