Comparing TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS vs. Seagate ST1000DM010 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Seagate ST1000DM010 vs TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS was produced 2013-03-12 and Seagate ST1000DM010 went on sale 2013-03-12
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS - SSD, while TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS and TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS drives is 460 MBytes/Sec and 482 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS and Seagate ST1000DM010. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS
Release Date: 2013-03-12
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 4112
Read Speed: 460 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 366 MBytes/Sec
Name: Seagate ST1000DM010
Release Date: 2017-08-07
Memory Size: 223.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3692
Read Speed: 482 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 320 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS and Seagate ST1000DM010, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS and Seagate ST1000DM010 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS has a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 4112, Seagate ST1000DM010 comes with a memory size of 223.6 GB and a PassMark score of 3692. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS boasts a read speed of 460 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 366 MBytes/Sec, whereas Seagate ST1000DM010 has a read speed of 482 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 320 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS is available at NA, while Seagate ST1000DM010 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between TOSHIBA THNSNF128GCSS and Seagate ST1000DM010 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.