Comparing WD7500BPKX-75HP vs. SSDPR-CL100-480-G3 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SSDPR-CL100-480-G3 vs WD7500BPKX-75HP
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WD7500BPKX-75HP was produced 2013-11-30 and SSDPR-CL100-480-G3 went on sale 2013-11-30
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WD7500BPKX-75HP - SSD, while WD7500BPKX-75HP has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WD7500BPKX-75HP and WD7500BPKX-75HP drives is and 443 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WD7500BPKX-75HP and SSDPR-CL100-480-G3. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Release Date: 2013-11-30
Memory Size: 698.6 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 763
Release Date: 2020-07-28
Memory Size: 447.1 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3360
Read Speed: 443 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 334 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of WD7500BPKX-75HP and SSDPR-CL100-480-G3, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WD7500BPKX-75HP and SSDPR-CL100-480-G3 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WD7500BPKX-75HP has a memory size of 698.6 GB and a PassMark score of 763, SSDPR-CL100-480-G3 comes with a memory size of 447.1 GB and a PassMark score of 3360. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WD7500BPKX-75HP boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas SSDPR-CL100-480-G3 has a read speed of 443 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 334 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WD7500BPKX-75HP is available at NA, while SSDPR-CL100-480-G3 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WD7500BPKX-75HP and SSDPR-CL100-480-G3 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.