Comparing WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 vs. SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB vs WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 was produced 2016-02-18 and SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB went on sale 2016-02-18
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 - SSD, while WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 and WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 drives is and 487 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 and SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0
Release Date: 2016-02-18
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 595
SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB:
Name: SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB
Release Date: 2015-07-22
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3739
Read Speed: 487 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 283 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 and SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 and SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 has a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 595, SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 3739. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB has a read speed of 487 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 283 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 is available at NA, while SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB can be purchased for 24.93. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WD WD10SPCX-08S8TT0 and SAMSUNG SSD PM871 mSATA 256GB highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.