Comparing WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW vs. PLEXTOR PX-256M6V in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing PLEXTOR PX-256M6V vs WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW was produced 2018-11-30 and PLEXTOR PX-256M6V went on sale 2018-11-30
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW - SSD, while WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW and WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW drives is 2,403 MBytes/Sec and 394 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW and PLEXTOR PX-256M6V. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW:
Name: WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW
Release Date: 2018-11-30
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 20044
Read Speed: 2,403 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,694 MBytes/Sec
Name: PLEXTOR PX-256M6V
Release Date: 2015-10-28
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 3140
Read Speed: 394 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 249 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW and PLEXTOR PX-256M6V, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW and PLEXTOR PX-256M6V offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW has a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 20044, PLEXTOR PX-256M6V comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 3140. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW boasts a read speed of 2,403 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,694 MBytes/Sec, whereas PLEXTOR PX-256M6V has a read speed of 394 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 249 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW is available at NA, while PLEXTOR PX-256M6V can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC PC SN720 NVMe 512GB SDAPNTW and PLEXTOR PX-256M6V highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.