Comparing WDC WD10PURX vs. Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000 vs WDC WD10PURX
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC WD10PURX was produced 2014-06-20 and Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000 went on sale 2014-06-20
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC WD10PURX - SSD, while WDC WD10PURX has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC WD10PURX and WDC WD10PURX drives is 116 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC WD10PURX and Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WDC WD10PURX
Release Date: 2014-06-20
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 861
Read Speed: 116 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 117 MBytes/Sec
Name: Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000
Release Date: 2016-04-11
Memory Size: 119.2 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2495
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC WD10PURX and Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC WD10PURX and Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC WD10PURX has a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 861, Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000 comes with a memory size of 119.2 GB and a PassMark score of 2495. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC WD10PURX boasts a read speed of 116 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 117 MBytes/Sec, whereas Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC WD10PURX is available at 14.73, while Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC WD10PURX and Samsung MZ7LF128HCHP-000 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.