Comparing WDC WD1500ADFS vs. GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10 vs WDC WD1500ADFS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC WD1500ADFS was produced 2009-03-19 and GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10 went on sale 2009-03-19
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC WD1500ADFS - SSD, while WDC WD1500ADFS has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC WD1500ADFS and WDC WD1500ADFS drives is and 3,166 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC WD1500ADFS and GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WDC WD1500ADFS
Release Date: 2009-03-19
Memory Size: 139.7 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 541
GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10:
Name: GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10
Release Date: 2022-07-28
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 26599
Read Speed: 3,166 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 2,236 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC WD1500ADFS and GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC WD1500ADFS and GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC WD1500ADFS has a memory size of 139.7 GB and a PassMark score of 541, GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10 comes with a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 26599. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC WD1500ADFS boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10 has a read speed of 3,166 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 2,236 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC WD1500ADFS is available at NA, while GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC WD1500ADFS and GIGABYTE AG4512G-SI B10 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.