Comparing WDC WD2000JD vs. SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB vs WDC WD2000JD
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC WD2000JD was produced 2012-10-20 and SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB went on sale 2012-10-20
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC WD2000JD - SSD, while WDC WD2000JD has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC WD2000JD and WDC WD2000JD drives is and 379 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC WD2000JD and SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WDC WD2000JD
Release Date: 2012-10-20
Memory Size: 186.3 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 352
SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB:
Name: SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB
Release Date: 2021-01-22
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2114
Read Speed: 379 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 135 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC WD2000JD and SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC WD2000JD and SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC WD2000JD has a memory size of 186.3 GB and a PassMark score of 352, SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB comes with a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 2114. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC WD2000JD boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB has a read speed of 379 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 135 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC WD2000JD is available at NA, while SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC WD2000JD and SAMSUNG SSD 2.5 7MM 256GB highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.