Comparing WDC WD4005FZBX vs. Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00 vs WDC WD4005FZBX
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC WD4005FZBX was produced 2018-10-10 and Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00 went on sale 2018-10-10
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC WD4005FZBX - HDD, while WDC WD4005FZBX has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC WD4005FZBX and WDC WD4005FZBX drives is 210 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC WD4005FZBX and Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WDC WD4005FZBX
Release Date: 2018-10-10
Memory Size: 3.6 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 1467
Read Speed: 210 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 178 MBytes/Sec
Name: Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00
Release Date: 2012-12-11
Memory Size: 111.8 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 401
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC WD4005FZBX and Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC WD4005FZBX and Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC WD4005FZBX has a memory size of 3.6 TB and a PassMark score of 1467, Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00 comes with a memory size of 111.8 GB and a PassMark score of 401. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC WD4005FZBX boasts a read speed of 210 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 178 MBytes/Sec, whereas Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC WD4005FZBX is available at 11.31, while Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC WD4005FZBX and Hitachi HTS545012B9SA00 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.