Comparing WDC WD40EFRX vs. Samsung CJNB4R in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing Samsung CJNB4R vs WDC WD40EFRX
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC WD40EFRX was produced 2013-11-08 and Samsung CJNB4R went on sale 2013-11-08
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC WD40EFRX - HDD, while WDC WD40EFRX has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC WD40EFRX and WDC WD40EFRX drives is 158 MBytes/Sec and 180 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC WD40EFRX and Samsung CJNB4R. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WDC WD40EFRX
Release Date: 2013-11-08
Memory Size: 3.6 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 1106
Read Speed: 158 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 147 MBytes/Sec
Name: Samsung CJNB4R
Release Date: 2016-12-22
Memory Size: 58.2 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 1245
Read Speed: 180 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 108 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC WD40EFRX and Samsung CJNB4R, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC WD40EFRX and Samsung CJNB4R offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC WD40EFRX has a memory size of 3.6 TB and a PassMark score of 1106, Samsung CJNB4R comes with a memory size of 58.2 GB and a PassMark score of 1245. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC WD40EFRX boasts a read speed of 158 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 147 MBytes/Sec, whereas Samsung CJNB4R has a read speed of 180 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 108 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC WD40EFRX is available at 7.37, while Samsung CJNB4R can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC WD40EFRX and Samsung CJNB4R highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.