Comparing WDC WD40PURX vs. WDC WDS100T2B0C in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing WDC WDS100T2B0C vs WDC WD40PURX
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC WD40PURX was produced 2014-12-13 and WDC WDS100T2B0C went on sale 2014-12-13
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC WD40PURX - SSD, while WDC WD40PURX has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC WD40PURX and WDC WD40PURX drives is and 2,319 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC WD40PURX and WDC WDS100T2B0C. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WDC WD40PURX
Release Date: 2014-12-13
Memory Size: 3.6 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 948
Name: WDC WDS100T2B0C
Release Date: 2021-08-30
Memory Size: 931.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 18860
Read Speed: 2,319 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,741 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC WD40PURX and WDC WDS100T2B0C, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC WD40PURX and WDC WDS100T2B0C offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC WD40PURX has a memory size of 3.6 TB and a PassMark score of 948, WDC WDS100T2B0C comes with a memory size of 931.5 GB and a PassMark score of 18860. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC WD40PURX boasts a read speed of and a write speed of , whereas WDC WDS100T2B0C has a read speed of 2,319 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,741 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC WD40PURX is available at 7.18, while WDC WDS100T2B0C can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC WD40PURX and WDC WDS100T2B0C highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.