Comparing WDC WD5000AVDS vs. GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3 vs WDC WD5000AVDS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC WD5000AVDS was produced 2010-10-08 and GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3 went on sale 2010-10-08
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC WD5000AVDS - SSD, while WDC WD5000AVDS has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC WD5000AVDS and WDC WD5000AVDS drives is 80 MBytes/Sec and , respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC WD5000AVDS and GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WDC WD5000AVDS
Release Date: 2010-10-08
Memory Size: 465.7 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 569
Read Speed: 80 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 75 MBytes/Sec
Name: GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3
Release Date: 2012-11-01
Memory Size: 223.6 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2716
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC WD5000AVDS and GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC WD5000AVDS and GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC WD5000AVDS has a memory size of 465.7 GB and a PassMark score of 569, GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3 comes with a memory size of 223.6 GB and a PassMark score of 2716. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC WD5000AVDS boasts a read speed of 80 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 75 MBytes/Sec, whereas GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3 has a read speed of and a write speed of . Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC WD5000AVDS is available at 30.76, while GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC WD5000AVDS and GSkill FM-25S3-240GBP3 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.