Comparing WDC WD7500AADS vs. PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB vs WDC WD7500AADS
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so WDC WD7500AADS was produced 2009-06-23 and PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB went on sale 2009-06-23
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type WDC WD7500AADS - SSD, while WDC WD7500AADS has SSD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for WDC WD7500AADS and WDC WD7500AADS drives is 81 MBytes/Sec and 1,497 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, WDC WD7500AADS and PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Name: WDC WD7500AADS
Release Date: 2009-06-23
Memory Size: 698.6 GB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 576
Read Speed: 81 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 77 MBytes/Sec
PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB:
Name: PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB
Release Date: 2019-11-05
Memory Size: 476.9 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 12878
Read Speed: 1,497 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 1,125 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of WDC WD7500AADS and PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both WDC WD7500AADS and PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while WDC WD7500AADS has a memory size of 698.6 GB and a PassMark score of 576, PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB comes with a memory size of 476.9 GB and a PassMark score of 12878. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, WDC WD7500AADS boasts a read speed of 81 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 77 MBytes/Sec, whereas PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB has a read speed of 1,497 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 1,125 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, WDC WD7500AADS is available at 8.83, while PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB can be purchased for 67.82. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between WDC WD7500AADS and PC SN520 NVMe WDC 512GB highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.