Comparing YSSDJQB-256GSQ vs. WDC WUS721010ALE6L4 in terms of memory type used, PassMark performance score, and write and read speed.
What to look for when comparing WDC WUS721010ALE6L4 vs YSSDJQB-256GSQ
- release date, the earlier the disk is produced, the more modern its hardware is, so YSSDJQB-256GSQ was produced 2022-10-02 and WDC WUS721010ALE6L4 went on sale 2022-10-02
- The price is a volatile indicator, and always varies depending on the region of purchase.
- disk memory size makes sense to compare across models with the same size set, so there will be a slight difference in actual free gigabytes.
- memory type YSSDJQB-256GSQ - HDD, while YSSDJQB-256GSQ has HDD.
- The performance score (based on read and write speed) for YSSDJQB-256GSQ and YSSDJQB-256GSQ drives is 251 MBytes/Sec and 265 MBytes/Sec, respectively.
- read speed is an important element to check the disk in comparison, the higher the read speed, the better.
- write speed is also an important parameter to consider when choosing a new disk.
In this comparison, we will take a closer look at two popular drives, YSSDJQB-256GSQ and WDC WUS721010ALE6L4. These drives can come in various formats, such as HDD, SSD, or NVMe. Find out which one is the best choice for your needs.
Release Date: 2022-10-02
Memory Size: 238.5 GB
Memory Type: SSD
PassMark Score: 2056
Read Speed: 251 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 225 MBytes/Sec
Name: WDC WUS721010ALE6L4
Release Date: 2023-01-21
Memory Size: 9.1 TB
Memory Type: HDD
PassMark Score: 1954
Read Speed: 265 MBytes/Sec
Write Speed: 257 MBytes/Sec
In this side-by-side comparison of YSSDJQB-256GSQ and WDC WUS721010ALE6L4, we will examine their key features, including memory size, memory type, read and write speeds, as well as their prices and PassMark scores. This will provide you with a clear understanding of their differences, enabling you to make an informed decision on whichdrive is the better option for your specific needs.
Both YSSDJQB-256GSQ and WDC WUS721010ALE6L4 offer impressive performance and reliability, but they differ in some aspects. For instance, while YSSDJQB-256GSQ has a memory size of 238.5 GB and a PassMark score of 2056, WDC WUS721010ALE6L4 comes with a memory size of 9.1 TB and a PassMark score of 1954. This means that one drive may have an edge over the other in terms of capacity or overall performance.
In terms of read and write speeds, YSSDJQB-256GSQ boasts a read speed of 251 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 225 MBytes/Sec, whereas WDC WUS721010ALE6L4 has a read speed of 265 MBytes/Sec and a write speed of 257 MBytes/Sec. Depending on your requirements, such as data transfer or processing speed, one of these drives may be more suitable for you.
Lastly, when it comes to price, YSSDJQB-256GSQ is available at NA, while WDC WUS721010ALE6L4 can be purchased for NA. Depending on your budget, you might find one drive more appealing than the other.
In conclusion, this in-depth comparison between YSSDJQB-256GSQ and WDC WUS721010ALE6L4 highlights their key differences and helps you determine which drive is the best fit for your needs. By considering factors such as memory size, memory type, read/write speeds, PassMark scores, and prices, you can make an educated decision and invest in the right storage solution for you.